Before you order, its a good idea to make a note of the following so you have it to hand.
- What type of heating oil do you need
- How much space do you have in your tank
- The capacity of your oil tank
- What size of delivery tanker do you need/are there any restrictions to access your property or the roads leading up to the your property
- Whether you need to order for a domestic or commercial boiler
- When your tank was last services
- When you last inspected your tank for cracks/leaks. Heat from the sun can cause cracks to appear in plastic tanks.
- How far is your oil tank from the road. If you tank is further than 100 ft from where the tanker can park, the driver may require a longer hose to reach the tank
- Is you tank underground, or hidden away in a locked garage? Does it have an offset fill (remote filling point)