Not necessarily. Simply tell your neighbours to order their oil on the same day as you and, provided you are all in the same postcode area (ie the first half of the postcode) BoilerJuice will automatically group your orders to get a group saving for you all provided the threshold level is achieved (usually 2000 litres).
Articles in this section
- Do I Need to Set up a Group to Get Group Savings?
- How Do Group Savings Work?
- How Can I Join Forces With Other Oil Users to Save Money?
- Why Can I Not Get a Group Saving When I Order an Express Delivery Option?
- Why Didn't My Order Receive Any Group Savings?
- I Need a 4-wheeler Tanker, Can I Receive a Group Saving?
- What Happens to the Savings That I Make?