Your Order Confirmation email will give you the latest date that your order will be delivered. It can arrive at any time up until that date. If you have not received your order after that time we will be happy to contact the Supplier for you. Please be aware that this is an estimated time and at very busy periods of high demand it may well be a little longer than stated but our Suppliers do try very hard to deliver within the estimated time shown.
Articles in this section
- My order has not yet been delivered
- I received a notification that my delivery was coming today, but it hasn't arrived. What do I do ?
- When Will My Oil be Delivered?
- The Supplier Did Not Deliver the Full Order
- I Need a Delivery Earlier Than the Time Stated on the Order Confirmation. What Can I Do?
- How Do I Know How Much Oil was Delivered?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- Which Supplier Will Deliver My Oil?
- Who Is Responsible for Delivery?
- Do I Need to be at Home When You Deliver?