When you place an order for an Express Delivery it is sent straight to the Supplier in order for them to process it as quickly as possible. It is not, therefore, held overnight so cannot be grouped with Standard Delivery orders.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be part of a group to get group savings?
- How Do Group Savings Work?
- How Can I Join Forces With Other Oil Users to Save Money?
- Why Can I Not Get a Group Saving When I Order an Express Delivery Option?
- Why Didn't My Order Receive Any Group Savings?
- I Need a 4-wheeler Tanker, Can I Receive a Group Saving?
- What Happens to the Savings That I Make?