You only need to be at home if the driver is unable to access to your tank without you being there, or if you keep your tank locked. If you wish to be there please put "PHONE BEFORE DELIVERY" in the box marked "Delivery information for driver" when you place your order. If you do not request this you will not be contacted prior to delivery.
Articles in this section
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- When Will My Oil be Delivered?
- How Do I Know How Much Oil was Delivered?
- Which Supplier Will Deliver My Oil?
- Who Is Responsible for Delivery?
- Do I Need to be at Home When You Deliver?
- Will You Let Me Know When My Oil Will be Delivered?
- Can I Ask the Driver to "Top Me Up" When He Arrives?
- How Long Will the Supplier Take to Deliver My Oil?
- I Need a Delivery Earlier Than the Time Stated on the Order Confirmation. What Can I Do?