All deliveries are monitored by the tanker's meter and regulated by trading standards. Your delivery ticket will show you the actual amount of oil delivered, and this will be left with you by the Supplier. If you are not at home during the delivery they will usually post it through your letterbox.
Articles in this section
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- When Will My Oil be Delivered?
- How Do I Know How Much Oil was Delivered?
- Which Supplier Will Deliver My Oil?
- Who Is Responsible for Delivery?
- Do I Need to be at Home When You Deliver?
- Will You Let Me Know When My Oil Will be Delivered?
- Can I Ask the Driver to "Top Me Up" When He Arrives?
- How Long Will the Supplier Take to Deliver My Oil?
- I Need a Delivery Earlier Than the Time Stated on the Order Confirmation. What Can I Do?