All deliveries are monitored by the tanker's meter and regulated by trading standards. Your delivery ticket will show you the actual amount of oil delivered, and this will be left with you by the Supplier. If you are not at home during the delivery they will usually post it through your letterbox.
Articles in this section
- My order has not yet been delivered
- I received a notification that my delivery was coming today, but it hasn't arrived. What do I do ?
- When will my oil be delivered?
- The Supplier Did Not Deliver the Full Order
- I Need a Delivery Earlier Than the Time Stated on the Order Confirmation. What Can I Do?
- How Do I Know How Much Oil was Delivered?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- Which Supplier Will Deliver My Oil?
- Who Is Responsible for Delivery?
- Do I Need to be at Home When You Deliver?