Unfortunately our Suppliers are not able to send their tankers out with more than one person. If you have an access problem you will need to be there to assist the driver. Please either phone the depot, whose number appears on your order, or email email@example.com so we can ensure that you are able to be there when the delivery is made.
Articles in this section
- Check my order status
- I received a notification that my delivery was coming today, but it hasn't arrived. What do I do ?
- When will my oil be delivered?
- The Supplier Did Not Deliver the Full Order
- I Need a Delivery Earlier Than the Time Stated on the Order Confirmation. What Can I Do?
- How Do I Know How Much Oil was Delivered?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- Which Supplier Will Deliver My Oil?
- Who Is Responsible for Delivery?
- Do I Need to be at Home When You Deliver?