It may be possible to cancel it as long as the Supplier agrees and has not already begun delivery. Please email us immediately on email@example.com or phone 0800 151 3135 and we will assist you with this. Your money will be refunded to you as soon as the Supplier confirms the cancellation. This then takes the normal number of days to go through the banking system. There may be an administration fee upon cancellation if it is at your request and the delivery has already been routed by the Supplier.
Articles in this section
- The Supplier Did Not Deliver the Full Order
- I've Ordered More Than My Tank Will Hold
- Will I Pay More Per Litre if the Tank Will Not Take the Full Order?
- I Would Like to Cancel My Order. How Do I Go About That?
- I've Cancelled My Order So Why is My Payment Still Shown on My Credit/Debit Card Account?
- I Have Not Received a Refund for My Under-Delivery / Group Saving Back to My Card.
- Why Has My Refund Not Gone Back to the Card I Placed the Order On?