It is an RDCO requirement that suppliers produce an invoice for all their deliveries, whether for their own customers or BoilerJuice customers. Some Suppliers then send these invoices out to everybody. If your invoice is for the same amount that you ordered or less, you do not owe the Supplier any money and can ignore the invoice.
Articles in this section
- How can I refund any monies held in my BoilerJuice account?
- What is the service charge?
- How Do I Pay for My Oil?
- My SecureCode / Verified By Visa Password isn't Working or I Have Forgotten the Password.
- I Have Received an Invoice From The Supplier, Why Is This?
- What if My Debit/Credit Card Payment is Incorrect?
- When do you charge my payment card?
- Do You Have a Monthly Payment Scheme?