Our Merchant Services provider no longer accepts payment by Maestro card. This is because it was originally intended only for customer present transactions. They have allowed a transition period for this but we regret that they will no longer accepts these cards, Payment can be made if the Maestro card is MasterCard branded. Payment can be made by Mastercard or Visa, by debit or credit card.
Articles in this section
- How can I refund any monies held in my BoilerJuice account?
- What is the service charge?
- I Cannot Pay With My Maestro Card.
- How Do I Pay for My Oil?
- My SecureCode / Verified By Visa Password isn't Working or I Have Forgotten the Password.
- I Have Received an Invoice From The Supplier, Why Is This?
- What if My Debit/Credit Card Payment is Incorrect?
- When do You Actually Charge My Credit/Debit Card?
- Do You Have a Monthly Payment Scheme?