Unfortunately our Suppliers are not able to send their tankers out with more than one person. If you have an access problem you will need to be there to assist the driver. Please either phone the depot, whose number appears on your order, or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure that you are able to be there when the delivery is made.
Articles in this section
- Unsafe site notification - overgrown foliage covering tank
- Unsafe Site Notification - oil tank not fully supported
- Unsafe site notification - Leaking/cracked oil tank
- I Have Access Problems and Need to Be There, Who Should I Contact?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- How Far Can the Tank be from The Tanker?
- My Filling Access is What they Call an Offset Pipe, i.e. My Tank is Located Away from the Access or Filling Point. Do You Deliver to These Locations?
- Can I Have My Oil Delivered in a "Baby Tanker"?
- Can You Deliver to a Houseboat?
- Can You Deliver Where the Hose Has to go Through a Dwelling/Living Accommodation?