We do provide a ‘delivery instructions’ section on our order form. However, this may not be read by the Supplier before the order is routed for delivery the day before. If you need to make arrangements to be at home when the delivery arrives please either phone the Supplier on the number provided on your order confirmation, or you can email BoilerJuice and we will get back to you as soon as we can. You will find our email form by clicking here.
Articles in this section
- I Have Access Problems and Need to Be There, Who Should I Contact?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- How Far Can the Tank be from The Tanker?
- My Filling Access is What they Call an Offset Pipe, i.e. My Tank is Located Away from the Access or Filling Point. Do You Deliver to These Locations?
- Can I Have My Oil Delivered in a "Baby Tanker"?
- Can You Deliver to a Houseboat?
- Can You Deliver Where the Hose Has to go Through a Dwelling/Living Accommodation?
- Can You Deliver to an IBC or Non-Standard Tank?