If you have used more than one card to place orders on your account or to make payments into your Payment Plan any refund will be made back to the last card used, to the value of any transactions made with that card. If there is not enough to cover the refund then it will take the balance from a previous card. For this reason we advise customers never to use somebody else’s card to place orders on your account.
Articles in this section
- The Supplier Did Not Deliver the Full Order
- I've Ordered More Than My Tank Will Hold
- Will I Pay More Per Litre if the Tank Will Not Take the Full Order?
- I Would Like to Cancel My Order. How Do I Go About That?
- I've Cancelled My Order So Why is My Payment Still Shown on My Credit/Debit Card Account?
- I Have Not Received a Refund for My Under-Delivery / Group Saving Back to My Card.
- Why Has My Refund Not Gone Back to the Card I Placed the Order On?