Deliveries cannot be made to tanks/fill points that do not meet the statutory requirements or are deemed unsafe. If upon arrival the driver considers the tank unsafe/not fit for purpose the delivery will not go ahead.
Articles in this section
- I Have Access Problems and Need to Be There, Who Should I Contact?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- How Far Can the Tank be from The Tanker?
- My Filling Access is What they Call an Offset Pipe, i.e. My Tank is Located Away from the Access or Filling Point. Do You Deliver to These Locations?
- Can I Have My Oil Delivered in a "Baby Tanker"?
- Can You Deliver to a Houseboat?
- Can You Deliver Where the Hose Has to go Through a Dwelling/Living Accommodation?
- Can You Deliver to an IBC or Non-Standard Tank?