Most Suppliers decline deliveries which require the hose to be taken through a dwelling/living accommodation as their insurance will not cover for damage caused by a hose to white goods/furniture, dirty hoses, and leakages or spillages in a dwelling. Also Suppliers can at the driver's discretion, decline to deliver through any part of a property that has white goods in situ i.e. Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer or Freezer etc. Therefore, this could include Hallways, Passageways, Garages, Extensions or Conservatories. If this is the case, we recommend therefore that you make arrangements direct with a Supplier.
Articles in this section
- I Have Access Problems and Need to Be There, Who Should I Contact?
- I Have Difficult Access, Can You Send More Than One Person?
- How Far Can the Tank be from The Tanker?
- My Filling Access is What they Call an Offset Pipe, i.e. My Tank is Located Away from the Access or Filling Point. Do You Deliver to These Locations?
- Can I Have My Oil Delivered in a "Baby Tanker"?
- Can You Deliver to a Houseboat?
- Can You Deliver Where the Hose Has to go Through a Dwelling/Living Accommodation?
- Can You Deliver to an IBC or Non-Standard Tank?