Whilst getting a quote and placing your order, please use the address and postcode for the actual delivery address, rather than your normal home address (if they differ). This is very important as the oil price is based on the delivery postcode. You will be asked to enter both a delivery address and a billing address. For most people these will usually be the same, but when ordering for someone else, or for a holiday home, they are likely to be different. The billing address must always match the credit/debit card used to pay for the order.
Articles in this section
- Can I Order Any Number of Litres I Like?
- How Do I Get a Quote?
- Can I Place an Order to "Fill up" the Tank?
- How Much Oil Should I Order?
- Why Can't I Order Less Than 500 litres?
- How Do I Place an Order?
- How do I Order and Pay for Oil to be Delivered to Another Address Rather Than My Home (e.g. for a Relative/Friend/Holiday Cottage)?
- I Have Not Received My Order Confirmation
- Can I Have My Order Delivered in a Smaller Tanker?
- I Would Like to Order for Myself and My Neighbours, Can I Do This?