The minimum order (excluding Northern Ireland) is 500 litres. A lot of our Suppliers will only accept orders in multiples of 100 litres so we recommend that you place your order accordingly. If the Supplier cannot put an order on the system for amounts in between they will round your order down to the nearest 100 litres and you will be refunded the difference.
Articles in this section
- Can I Order Any Number of Litres I Like?
- How Do I Get a Quote?
- Can I Place an Order to "Fill up" the Tank?
- How Much Oil Should I Order?
- Why Can't I Order Less Than 500 litres?
- How Do I Place an Order?
- How do I Order and Pay for Oil to be Delivered to Another Address Rather Than My Home (e.g. for a Relative/Friend/Holiday Cottage)?
- I Have Not Received My Order Confirmation
- Can I Have My Order Delivered in a Smaller Tanker?
- I Would Like to Order for Myself and My Neighbours, Can I Do This?